пятница, 31 июля 2015 г.

I love g45

Hi, guys. Today I'd like to share three albums which I created within the wonderful project inspired by fairy Nadya-Lifa. To tell you the truth, before this project I made just 1 album and 1 card using Graphic45 paper, though it's one of my favourite. Actually, before this project I was just admiring and collecting g45 products and never had the spirit to put my scissors on them:)) but Nadya is one of my favourite artists and it's impossible to resist her inspiration:))

Привет девчата! Я сегодня с огромным постом и тремя!!! альбомами, которые творились в рамках СП Graphic45, который организовала Надюша.

The first one was mini-album with sahdow box. I just love these little cuties - so adorable. For his mini-album I used Secret Garden collection and some of the Sweet Sentiment chipboard.

Первый малыш - миник с шэдоу-боксом. Подробнее почитать про него можно тут. А Надин мастер-класс вот тут.










The second is a backpack album, you can find Nadya's wonderful tutorial here. I made it with the Precious Memories collection and it was love at first sight:)) I bought it as soon as it appered in the shops and I've always known that I'd never sell or present an album made of this paper. Let's have a look.

Второй альбом - рюкзак, у Нади в блоге можно найти подробнейший, очень понятный мастер-класс. Весь альбомчик полностью из коллекции Precious Memories, у меня были листики 30 на 30, 20 на 20, наборчик 15 на 15, чипборд и вырезалки. Как же я люблю эти вырезалки. Мои абсолютные фавориты - те, из которых можно сложить конвертики и кармашки. Смотрим.





I tried to make something to open, different pokets and envelopes on every page and lots of places for photos and journalling. G45 paper is so beautiful, that I don't even want to cover it with any other embellishments.

На каждой страничке есть открывашки и кармашки, много мест для фото и куча карточек для журналинга.













And finally, number 3 - mini album with photoprames, can also be used as home decoration. The tutorial is here. For this projects I used leftovers from the Secret Garden collection (actually, I still have some paper and chipboard left:)))

Последний миник с фоторамками внутри, тоже из коллекции Secret Garden (и у меня еще осталось несколько листиков и украшалок)))) милейшая вещичка, которую можно использовать как хоум-декор. 










И все три красавца вместе))

Думаю, после такого фантастического проекта я готова к новым свершения с графикой) И спасибо всем, кто дочитал или хотя бы досмотрел до конца.

After this fantastic project I'm eager to create more with G45 - maybe a cookbook with Home Sweet Home collection, Christmas cards or maybe even something darker and mystical;) hank you everybody who've finished this huge post:)

I love Graphic45!





3 комментария :

  1. поздравляю с завершением проекта! красивые работы!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Поздравляю!Столько красоты!
    Рюкзак вообще бомба!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Красивые работы, рюкзак полный красоты! ЗдОрово!

    ОтветитьУдалить